Bondrite's Cyanoacrylate Activator B1001 is designed for use in conjunction with cyanoacrylate adhesives in the construction, kitchen and furniture industries and many other applications, where a strong, rapid bond is required.
Increase cure speed
This Cyanoacrylate Activator is a cyanoacrylate accelerant which, once applied to a difficult to bond substrate, significantly increases the cure speed of cyanoacrylate adhesive.
Strong and quick setting durable bonds
When used with a cyanoacrylate adhesive, Bondrite Cyanoacrylate Activator B1001 allows the formation of strong, durable bond in seconds. It is clean, versatile, cost effective and easy to use.
Cyanoacrylate Activator application uses
Bondrite's Cyanoacrylate Activator is suitable for use on the following materials:
- Most plastics
- Most metals
- Cornice and wood mitre cut profiles
- Picture frames
- Architrave joints
- Worktop end strips
- Porous, acidic or difficult to bond surfaces
- and lots more
Please bare in mind this super glue activator should not be used on uPVC, as it may cause discolouration. If you would like to know what adhesive to use on uPVC, please contact our team for some free advice for your requirements.
These Cyanoacrylate Activator's are available in the following sizes:
This Cyanoacrylate Activator is known as or called:
- Cyanoacrylate Activator
- Strong glue activator
- Cyanoacrylate adhesive activator
- Cyano activator
- Adhesive activator
- Speed up strong glue
- Woodworking glue activator
- Woodworking adhesive activator
- Joinery activator
- Furniture glue activator
- Joinery glue activator
- Superglue activator
Benefits of Cyanoacrylate Activator
- Flash setting formulation – bonds most surfaces in 10 seconds, cutting down dramatically mitre assembly bonding times when compared to conventional wood adhesives.
- Easy to use
- Economic in use
Cyanoacrylate Activator Limitations
Cyanoacrylate adhesive systems are not suitable for:
- Applications involving constant water immersion
- Load-bearing applications
- Constant use at temperatures exceeding 80°C
Directions for Use
- Ensure both surfaces to be bonded are clean, dry and free from grease
- Lightly apply activator to one of the surfaces to be bonded. If the applied activator is running off the substrate, too much has been applied and may lead to discolouration or staining of the surface
- Allow the activator to dry
- Apply a thin layer of the cyanoacrylate to the other surface
- Bring both surfaces together to achieve a bond. Depending on the substrates being used and temperature, a rapid bond will be typically formed in 2-10 seconds
- Protect from extremes of temperature in a controlled environment between 5°C and 30°C, and away from direct sunlight
- Stored under the correct conditions, in original, unopened containers, the product will have a shelf life of 12 months
- Do not allow the product to freeze
- Do not use in applications involving constant water immersion
- Do not use on load-bearing applications
- Not suitable for constant use at temperatures exceeding 80°C
Cyanoacrylate Activator price
If you buy this Cyanoacrylate Activator in bulk it can cost from only £11.55 / can.
Not sure if this Cyanoacrylate Activator is right for your requirements?
If you are not sure if this activator is correct for your requirements please contact us to discuss your requirements and we can point you in the right direction.