D3 External PVA W3001 is a high-quality wood glue which is particularly suitable for joinery applications where D3 water resistance is required. It can also be used for internal applications where a faster cure speed is required.
- Exterior furniture;
- High pressure laminates;
- Kitchen & bathroom furniture.
D3 External PVA W3001 is also RF weldable (radio-frequency weldable).
All roller gluers. Suitable for Hot & Cold Press. Suitable for RF, IR & UV drying.
D3 External PVA W3001 has the following beneficial properties:
- Fast rate of bond strength development;
- High bond strengths;
- High water resistance to D3 of EN204;
- High storage stability, with a nine-month shelf life;
- One part self cross-linking;
- Quick drying - Excellent initial tack with short open time;
- Exceptional quality control produces unrivalled consistency.
|Bottle Size||1kg, 5kg or 25kg|