MS Polymer Crystal Clear - also known as Fix All Crystal - is a high quality joint sealant which can be used for all usual building substrates, treated wood, PVC, plastics and where good resistance to water, aliphatic solvents, mineral oils, grease, diluted inorganic acids and alkalis is required.
Fix All Crystal has many excellent characteristics, including:
- Excellent adhesion on nearly all surfaces, even if slightly moist;
- Very good mechanical characteristics;
- High elasticity, with movement accommodation up to ±20%;
- Impervious to mould, contains ZnP (biocide with fungicidal action);
- Good extrudability even at low temperatures;
- Non staining including hydrophobic effect;
- Very low emission, EC1 PLUS R certified;
- No bubble formation within sealant in high temperature and humidity applications;
- Good weather and UV resistance;
- Free of isocyanates, solvents, halogens and acids.
- Sealing and bonding in the building and construction industry;
- Sanitary and kitchen areas – resists mould growth;
- Structural bonding in vibrating constructions;
- Sealing of floor joints;
- Sealing and bonding of natural stone (marble granite);
- Panelling applications.
It has good resistance to chemical agents, water, aliphatic solvents mineral oils, grease, diluted inorganic acids and alkalis.
It has poor resistance to aromatic solvents, concentrated acids, chlorinated hydrocarbons.
|Free of||Isocyanates, solvents and acids|
|Pack Size||310ml cartridge|
|Temperature Resistance||-40°C to 90°C|
|Work life||Up to 10 mins|