Paper & Board PVA Adhesive W3012 is an outstanding PVA, specifically designed for the craft industry. This glue is particularly used where adhesion to difficult surface is required. It has good initial tack with short open time.
It's called Paper & Board PVA because it's great at sticking paper and board, but it's equally great when used for bookbinding and box-covering materials.
PVA glue features
- Clean running with minimum down time.
- Good adhesion to difficult materials
- High solids for good layflat
- Good initial tack with short open time
- Exceptional quality control produces unrivalled consistency
- Heat re-activatable
We stock this product in the following sizes
This outstanding PVA is easy to apply to all surfaces being particularly suited to application by brush or roller.
This glue is easily washable from skin, clothing and work surfaces too.
|Service Temperature||15°C to 25°C|
|Viscosity||1700 - 2700 mPas|
|Storage||5°C - 20°C|
W3012 can be cleaned as follows:
- With cold water if the adhesive is wet
- With a cleaning solvent if the adhesive has dried
- Note: Belts and other machine parts may be treated to stop glue build up
Not sure if this PVA adhesive is right for your requirements?
If you are not sure if this adhesive is correct for your requirements please contact us to discuss your requirements and we can point you in the right direction.