This PETG / acrylic adhesive is a fast-curing, clear cement, specifically formulated to bond PETG and acrylic to itself and other substrates.
The PETG adhesive comprises of 1 Litre of adhesive in a tin.
How to apply this adhesive
All PETG / acrylic surfaces to be adhered must be dry and free from grease. Degrease with a suitable degreaser. If the adhesive is wicked into the joint, a slight forward and backwards motion until the adhesive “bites” will speed up the cure. Ideally, a pressure of 80 kilos per square metre should be applied over the bonded area.
Low viscosity & fast curing
This acrylic adhesive has low viscosity and fast curing properties.
This adhesive comes in several variations.
- 250ML PETG / Acrylic Adhesive Kit - WC123
- 500ML PETG / Acrylic Adhesive - WC123
- 1 Litre PETG / Acrylic Adhesive - WC123
|Dilution Solvent||Not recommended|
|Bonds||PETG and Acrylic|
|Coverage||6-8 m2 / litre approx.|
|Pack size||1 Litre|
Directions for Use
- Supplied ready for use, it is best applied by brush, bottle or syringe with a suitable dosing tip
- All surfaces to be adhered must be dry and free from grease. Degrease with a suitable degreaser
- The adhesive is normally wicked into the joint. Ideally, a pressure of 80 kilos per square metre should be applied over the bonded area
- Care should be taken to avoid excess cement outside the bonding area. The cement is very aggressive so any excess could cause smearing on the PETG / acrylic and should be soaked up with tissue or similar and not wiped. Wiping could result in smearing the surface of the PETG / acrylic quite badly
- Large face-to-face surfaces will be a problem as the solvent has to evaporate. Too large an area may result in the adhesive inside the joint gradually eating into the substrate as it cannot evaporate
- WC123 supplied in metal containers has a shelf life of 1 year if stored correctly
- Store between 5°C and 25°C
Acrylic Adhesive price
If you buy this Acrylic Adhesive in bulk it can cost from only £22.78 / tin.
Not sure if this Acrylic Adhesive is right for your requirements?
If you are not sure if this adhesive is correct for your requirements please contact us to discuss your requirements and we can point you in the right direction.