Bondrite's Cyanoacrylate Activator B1001 is designed for use in conjunction with cyanoacrylate adhesives in the construction, kitchen and furniture industries and many other applications, where a strong, rapid bond is required. When used with a cyanoacrylate adhesive, Bondrite Cyanoacrylate Activator B1001 allows the formation of strong, durable bond in seconds. It is clean, versatile, cost effective and easy to use.
Bondrite Cyanoacrylate Activator is suitable for use on the following materials:
- Most plastics;
- Most metals.
- Flash setting formulation – bonds most surfaces in 10 seconds, cutting down dramatically mitre assembly bonding times when compared to conventional wood adhesives.
- Easy to use;
- Economic in use;
- Multitude of industrial applications: Bonds MDF, wood, chipboard, rubber, plastics, Perspex, aluminium and metals;
- Ideal for cornice and mitre cut profiles, trims, picture frames, MDF, skirting and architrave joints, worktop end strips, etc.
Cyanoacrylate adhesive systems are not suitable for:
- Applications involving constant water immersion
- Load-bearing applications
- Constant use at temperatures exceeding 80°C.
|Bottle Size||200ml or 400ml|