This Low Temperature Hot Melt Glue, H2235, is an outstanding high performance hot melt adhesive, specially formulated to have a low viscosity and for low temperature applications.
It has been found suitable for bonding materials and for low temperature applications, such as:
- Paper and board
- Varnished and coated board stock
- Other porous and non-porous materials
- Food packaging
- Product assembly
Further to the above this Low Temperature Hot Melt Adhesive is also suitable for:
- Packaging – Ideal for sealing cardboard boxes and other packaging materials.
- Bookbinding – Useful in binding books, especially for attaching the spine to the cover.
- Woodworking – Excellent for joining wooden pieces in furniture making.
- Electronics – Used in securing wires and components in electronic assemblies.
- Automotive – Helpful in automotive upholstery and parts assembly.
- Footwear – Used in shoe manufacturing for attaching soles and other components.
- Textiles – Suitable for fabric bonding and apparel manufacturing.
- Art and Crafts – Perfect for various craft projects, including scrapbooking and model making.
- Flooring – Used in carpet laying and flooring installations.
- Product Assembly – General purpose adhesive for various product assembly applications.
This low temperature hot melt is opaque / white in appearance.
Good flow characteristics
It is flexible, with good flow characteristics and tack.
Safe for food packaging applications
This Low Temperature Hot Melt H2235 is acceptable under Section 175.105 of the USA FDA regulations for use as a food packaging adhesive.
Also known as
This hot melt adhesive is known by many names. Some of these include:
- Low temperature hot melt adhesive
- Low melt
- Paper low melt
- Packaging low melt glue
- Packaging low temperature hot melt glue
- FDA approved low melt
- Food safe low melt glue
- Food safe glue
- Food safe hot melt
- Food packaging low melt
- FDA low melt
The 5kg box contains approximately 160 – 170 hot melt glue sticks.
|Viscosity @150°C in poise||50 poise Brookfield RVT Thermosel|
|Viscosity @200°C in poise||8 poise Brookfield RVT Thermosel|
|Softening Point||80°C (Ring & Ball)|
|Colour||Opaque / White|
|Heat Resistance||-40°C to 70°C|
|Open Time||Up to 40 seconds (depending on amount applied and application temperature)|
|Working Temperature||140°C to 175°C|
|Max Storage Temperature||30°C|
Not sure if this Hot Melt Glue is right for your requirements?
If you are not sure if this adhesive is correct for your requirements please contact us to discuss your requirements and we can point you in the right direction.