Our B200 rubber plastic glue is a superglue class of adhesive for Rubber & Plastic is a strong glue for plastic and rubber, which is a low viscosity, fast-curing, single-component cyanoacrylate adhesive that has been specifically formulated for difficult to bond plastic or rubber (EPDM) parts, where very fast fixing is required.
This grade of adhesive can be used on a variety of plastic, rubber and metal bonding applications.
Superglue for Rubber & Plastic B200 is available in the following sizes:
B200 rubber plastic glue / superglue is a one-component, solvent-free system and does not require the use of a catalyst, heat or clamps.
Creates an Ultimate bond
When a thin layer of superglue applied between two surfaces comes into contact with atmospheric moisture, a rapid polymerization occurs producing the ultimate bond.
B200 superglue is used in a huge cross section of industrial applications; from OEM to MRO industries, typical examples shown below:
- Bonding centre consoles, dashboards and weather stripping
- Bonding identification tags to equipment
- Bonding rubber pads to equipment base or legs
- Bonding components in a speaker cone
- Bonding leather and rubber during shoe manufacture
- Bonding fabric on lampshades
- Strong instant glue for rubber
- Superglue for plastic
- Superglue for rubber or rubber superglue
Properties of this adhesive in its liquid state
|Specific Gravity (20°C)||1.053 ~ 1.060|
|Refraction Index (n 20D)||1.439|
|Flash Point (°C)||>80°C|
|Shelf Life||12 months|
|Boiling Point (°C)||65 / 6mm Hg|
Properties of this adhesive in its cured state
|Specific Gravity (20°C)||1.05 ~ 1.2|
|Refraction Index (n 20D)||1.49|
|Working Temperature (°C)||-55°C – 80°C|
|Dielectric Constant (at 10MHz)||3.5|
|Dielectric Loss (at 10MHz)||0.067|
This adhesive is adhesive is soluble in:
- Dimethyl formamide
- Dimethyl sulfoxide
Directions for Use
- Make sure the surfaces to be bonded are clean and dry (preferable to solvent-wipe plastics glass, and rubber, and to acid-treat metals).
- Dispense a drop or drops to one surface only. Apply only enough to leave a thin film after compression.
- Press parts together and hold firmly for a few seconds. Good contact is essential. In most cases, an adequate bond develops in less than one minute (see table ‘Cure speed of B200 for various materials’ for more information). Maximum strength is achieved in 24 to 48 hours.
- Wipe off excess adhesive from the top of the container and recap B200. If left uncapped, may deteriorate by contamination from moisture in the air.
- Because B200 polymerises on contact with moisture surfaces, sometimes whitening will occur on the surface of the container or the bonded materials. Should this happen, wipe surfaces well with debonder.
Cure speed on various materials
|Materials bonded||Time to achieve adequate bond (s)|
|ABS to ABS||4-6|
|Wood to wood||>60|
|ABS to stainless steel||50-60|
|NBR to stainless steel||>60|
|NBR to NBR||3-5|
|Stainless steel to stainless steel||45-55|
|ABS to NBR||3-5|
|Wood to ABS||>60|
Bond strength on various materials
|Materials bonded||Tensile Shear Strength (kg/cm2)|
|Rigid PVC to rigid PVC||4-6|
|ABS to ABS||>60|
|Polycarbonate to polycarbonate||50-60|
|Polystyrene to polystyrene||>60|
|Natural rubber to natural rubber||3-5|
|NBR to NBR||3-5|
|Neoprene to neoprene||45-55|
|ABS to SBR||>60|
|SBR to SBR||5-10|
|Steel to Steel||190 – 210|
|Stainless steel to stainless steel||160-180|
|Aluminium to aluminium||170-190|
|Copper to copper||150-170|
|Steel to rigid PVC||50-60|
|Stainless steel to neoprene||5-10|
- Use with proper ventilation. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- If contact with skin occurs, rinse with warm water or dissolve gradually with appropriate debonder. Do not try to remove forcibly.
- If adhesive gets into eye, keep eye open and rinse thoroughly. Seek medical attention immediately.
- Keep well out of reach of children.
- Keep adhesive in a cool, dry place 20°C – 25°C. For long term storage, refrigeration (5°C) is recommended.
Superglue for Rubber & Plastic price
If you buy this superglue in bulk we offer a discounted rate making it even better value for money.
Not sure if this Superglue is right for your requirements?
If you are not sure if this adhesive is correct for your requirements please contact us to discuss your requirements and we can point you in the right direction.