This superglue is a low to medium viscosity and is specifically formulated for difficult to bond materials including rigid PVC, ABS, polycarbonate, polystyrene, rubber, neoprene, steel, aluminium, copper and can even maintain a rapid fixture time on acidic surfaces such as wood, leather and dichromated metals.
This superglue is used in a huge cross section of industrial applications: from OEM to MRO industries, this grade can be used on a variety of plastic, rubber and metal bonding applications including automotive, white goods and furniture manufacturing.
Typical examples shown below:
- Bonding centre consoles, dashboards and weather stripping
- Bonding identification tags to equipment
- Bonding rubber pads to equipment base or legs
- Bonding components in a speaker cone
- Bonding leather and rubber during shoe manufacture
- Bonding fabric on lampshades
|Bond Time||<1 min|
|Working Temperature||-55°C to 80°C|