Superglue for Rubber / Plastic B200 is a low viscosity and is specifically formulated for difficult to bond plastic or rubber (EPDM) parts, where very fast fixing is required. This grade can be used on a variety of plastic, rubber and metal bonding applications. B200 superglue is a one-component, solvent-free system and does not require the use of a catalyst, heat or clamps. When a thin layer of superglue applied between two surfaces comes into contact with atmospheric moisture, a rapid polymerization occurs producing the ultimate bond.
B200 superglue is used in a huge cross section of industrial applications; from OEM to MRO industries, typical examples shown below:
• Bonding centre consoles, dashboards and weather stripping
• Bonding identification tags to equipment
• Bonding rubber pads to equipment base or legs
• Bonding components in a speaker cone
• Bonding leather and rubber during shoe manufacture
• Bonding fabric on lampshades
|Working Temperature||-55°C to 80°C|
If you are working on a bigger project we also sell this superglue in a 50g bottle.