500ml Silicone Spray M1601 is a clear, non-staining silicone-based lubricant that is suitable for use in a wide range of industrial and domestic applications.
It is particularly useful in the furniture, textiles, construction, and bed manufacturing industries due to its cleaning and lubricating properties. Including eliminating friction between moving parts, waterproofing, adhesive prevention and preventing dust and dirt build up caused by static electricity.
Some application examples of use include:
- On machinery and moving parts, seized locks, squeaking hinges, sticking draws, metal clothing zips, tools, cutting blades or anywhere that a fine lubricating film is required
- As a protective film to inhibit the build-up of dust, fluff and foreign matter on machinery and moving parts
- To give a protective water repelling coating to clothing, tents, golf bags, umbrellas, fishing and camping equipment and other similar items, making them rain and shower proof
- As a general purpose polish on car interiors and door panels
Note: Do not use on flexible PVC or expanded polystyrene.
M1601 Silicone Spray Lubricant is colourless with a faint odour and is safe on most surfaces such as metal, plastic, rubber, wood and paintwork.
Testing this Lubricant
It is always recommended that a small sample of the material(s) is tested first, to ensure the suitability of the product for the application.
This spray lubricants features consist of:
- Displaces moisture
How To Use this spray Lubricant
Silicone Spray M1601 is colourless with a faint odour and is safe on most surfaces such as metal, plastic, rubber, wood and paintwork. However it is always recommended that a small sample of the materials are tested first, to ensure the suitability of the product for the application.
When you are ready to start using it you should always:
- Use in a well-ventilated area
- Dependent upon application, M1601 should be sprayed onto the surface from 15cm (6 inches) to 25cm (10 inches)
- If required, buff with a clean cloth
- DO NOT ALLOW THE PRODUCT TO FREEZE
- Protect from extremes of temperature in a controlled environment between 15°C and 35°C, and away from direct sunlight. Stored under the correct conditions, in original, unopened containers, the product will have a shelf life of 12 months.
Known as or used for
This silicone lubricant is known as or used for:
- Silicone Spray 500ml
- Silicone lubricant
- Spray lubricant
- Metal lubricant
- Wood lubricant
- Plastic lubricant
- Rubber lubricant
|Working Temperature||15°C – 35°C|
Silicone lubricant price
If you buy this silicone lubricant in bulk we offer a discounted rate making it even better value for money.
Not sure if this Silicone lubricant is right for your requirements?
If you are not sure if this lubricant is correct for your requirements please contact us to discuss your requirements and we can point you in the right direction.