D3 External PVA W3001 is a high-quality wood glue which is particularly suitable for joinery applications where D3 water resistance is required. It can also be used for internal applications where a faster cure speed is required.
D3 External PVA W3001 is ideal for the following applications:
- Exterior furniture
- High pressure laminates
- Suitable for hot or cold press after laminate bonding to MDF / chipboard / plywood
- Kitchen & bathroom furniture
This wood PVA bond speed can be improved further by IR / RF or UV curing.
Machines suitable for
This adhesive is suitable for all roller gluers, Hot & Cold Presses, RF, IR & UV drying.
D3 External PVA W3001 has the following beneficial properties:
- Fast rate of bond strength development
- High bond strengths
- High water resistance to D3 of EN204
- Quick drying - Excellent initial tack with short open time
- Exceptional quality control produces unrivalled consistency
|Storage||5°C - 20°C|
We offer this PVA adhesive in multiple sizes such as:
This adhesive offers the user a high water resistance to D3 EN204.
D3 External PVA price
This PVA Adhesive costs from as little as £4.45 / KG.
Not sure if this PVA Adhesive is right for you?
If you are not sure if this adhesive is right for you requirements, please contact us, and we will be happy to help you.