This Heavy Duty Contact Spray Adhesive M1600 is a premium, fast, strong and high-tack contact spray adhesive aerosol which does not contain CFCs. This adhesive can be used in a wide variety of materials giving a rapid and strong bond formation and is also economical in use.
It can also be used to bond expanded polystyrene when forming a bond to a different substrate; in this instance the adhesive should be used as a one-way stick and only applied to the opposite substrate.
Ideal for use on
This high-strength spray adhesive is ideal for use on or in:
- Upholstery industry
- Fibrous materials
- Polythene foam
- Most plastics
- Decorative laminates
- Woodworking glue
- Rubber glue
- Metal glue
- Plastic glue
- Acrylic glue
- Perspex glue
- Perspex adhesive
- Joinery glue
- Joinery adhesive
- Un-gummed labels, paper, cardboard etc. to a variety of packaging materials
Do not use on flexible PVC or expanded polystyrene.
It is ideal for permanent bonds that require good initial bond strength.
Good temperature resistance
It provides good temperature resistance and, if protected from contamination has an open time of several hours.
- Fast and strong tack
- Foaming formula for low soak in
- Uniform spray
- Easy application
- Fast drying
- Low odour
- Long open time
- Bonds a wide variety of substrates
Adhesive technical information
|Coverage||2.5 sq. metres|
How to use
Important: Use in a well-ventilated area
- Shake can well before use.
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and free from dust and grease.
- Spray adhesive from 6” – 8” away onto one or both surfaces.
- For one-way application let adhesive dry for 30 seconds until tacky, and then press into position.
- For two-way application, spray both surfaces and allow to dry for 2-5 minutes before bonding.
- For temporary bonding, spray one surface and allow to dry for 2-5 minutes before bonding.
- To prevent spray nozzle from blocking, at the end of each period of use, turn the can upside down and press nozzle until spray is clear of adhesive.
- Excess adhesive can be removed with a solvent cleaner or white spirit.
- Important: Do not allow the product to freeze.
- Protect from extremes of temperature in a controlled environment between 15 and 35°C, and away from direct sunlight.
- Do not stand on a cold concrete floor.
- Low temperatures can result in irreparable separation of the adhesive.
- Stored under the correct conditions, in original, unopened containers, the product will have a shelf life of up to 12 months.
- Full material safety data sheets are available on request.
Heavy Duty Contact Spray Adhesive price
If you buy this adhesive in bulk we offer a discounted rate making it even better value for money.
Not sure if this Heavy Duty Contact Spray Adhesive is right for your requirements?
If you are not sure if this spray adhesive is correct for your requirements please contact us to discuss your requirements and we can point you in the right direction.