Polystyrene Adhesive WC111 has been developed for the Point of Sale Display (POS Display) industry to bond flexible and rigid polystyrene. This adhesive for polystyrene is quite viscous so has good gap-fill capabilities. It is a medium drying, with low viscosity and low flammability adhesive.
This adhesive is slow to cure, allowing plenty of time for re-positioning.
This Polystyrene Contact Adhesive has a low flammability, reducing fire risk and improving handling and storage characteristics.
This Polystyrene Adhesive WC111 is available in the following sizes:
- 250ml Polystyrene Adhesive - WC111
- 500ml Polystyrene Adhesive - WC111
- 1 Litre Polystyrene Adhesive - WC111. Please note: this option is not available through the website so please call the office on 01509 815550 to order
|Pack Size||250ml or 500ml|
|Viscosity||2,500 mPas approx|
|Specific Gravity||0.9 approx|
|Storage||5°C - 25°C|
Directions for Use
- Make sure the surfaces to be bonded are clean and dry
- Apply an even coat of WC111 adhesive to one surface only and bond immediately with pressure
- Allow to stand for at least 24 hours to complete bond formation
- Use with proper ventilation. Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Keep adhesive in a cool, dry place 5°C - 25°C
- Always replace the lid of the container immediately after use to prevent evaporation of the solvent
Polystyrene Adhesive price
If you buy this Polystyrene Adhesive in bulk it can cost from only £8.17 / tin.
Not sure if this Polystyrene Adhesive is right for your requirements?
If you are not sure if this adhesive is correct for your requirements please contact us to discuss your requirements and we can point you in the right direction.