The Hot Melt Applicator Gun HMG3360 is a professional, industrial, heavy-duty hot melt glue gun. This glue gun operates at 300W which allows for high glue output performance of 1 kg – 1.5 kg / hour.
Glue Gun Features
This glue gun has several special features which offer the user some useful benefits:
- It has an ergonomic, non-slip trigger, allowing extended use.
- The adjustable temperature design ensures it can be suited to the required glue properties.
- The stroke adjustor allows control of the amount of glue output.
- The applicator gun operating temperature is 140°C – 230°C (284°F – 446°F). This is adjustable via the internal temperature adjustor making it suitable for hot melt adhesives with differing melting points.
Adjustable Heat Control
The adjustable heat control which is set with a screwdriver (provided) to prevent unauthorised temperature adjustment.
On / Off Switch
The Hot Melt Applicator Gun HMG3360 has an ON / OFF switch indicator ensuring easy recognition of the state of the gun at any given time. The ergonomic trigger makes working with this gun for extended periods of time easy and comfortable.
Suitable Glue Sticks
The applicator gun is only suitable for use with glue sticks with a diameter of 11.0 – 11.5mm diameter and lengths of 100mm, 250mm or 300mm length. This makes it is perfect for use with all of the hot melt adhesive within our range.
Heavy Duty Hot Melt Applicator Gun Contains
The Hot Melt Applicator Gun is provided with a stroke adjustor screw to adjust the output volume, a spare nozzle and a screwdriver to adjust the temperature control.
|Power Rating||220-240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 300W|
|Adjustable Thermostat||140°C – 230°C|
|On / Off Switch||Yes|
|Output Capacity ( kg / hour )||1 – 1.5|
Known as or suitable for
This glue gun is known as or suitable for:
- Hot Melt Applicator Gun
- Glue stick gun
- Hot melt gun
- 11mm glue stick gun
- 11mm hot melt gun
- Low melt gun
- Low melt glue stick gun
- Glue gun
Directions for use
- Once plugged into a suitable outlet the illuminated red light means power is turned on.
- Allow the glue gun to heat for approximately 3-5 minutes. Insert a stick of adhesive into the back of the tool.
- When the gun is fully heated, pull the trigger slowly, until the melted glue begins to flow from the nozzle. Release the trigger to stop the glue flow.
- To prevent blocking of the glue gun, keep feeding mechanism and melting chamber free from dirt and debris. Store unused sticks in a clean environment.
- Do not pull glue sticks from the back of the glue gun. If you need to change types of glue, cut off the unused end and feed the remainder through with the new type of glue.
- Do not lay the heated gun on its side. Keep the heated gun in an upright position only with nozzle pointed down.
- If melted glue has escaped from the melt chamber entrance and is interfering with the feed mechanism, allow gun to cool and gently remove the obstructing glue.
- Not intended for use by children or persons with lack of experience and knowledge. It is recommended that any new users are supervised by a person responsible for their safety.
- When using this hot melt glue gun always follow basic safety precautions. This will reduce the possibility of accidental injury due to burns or electrical shock.
- Always wear safety glasses and protective gloves and clothing. Long sleeve shirts and trousers.
Not sure if this Hot Melt Glue Gun is right for your requirements?
If you are not sure if this adhesive gun is correct for your requirements please contact us to discuss your requirements and we can point you in the right direction.