PU Panel Adhesive P1005 - also known as Soudaflex 40FC - is a high quality polyurethane sealant which can be used on all usual building substrates, metals and polyesters. It is a one-component sealant with high modulus for a wide range of sealing and bonding applications. There is no adhesion on PE, PP, PTFE (Teflon®) and bituminous substrates.
Soudaflex 40FC has the following beneficial attributes:
- Very easy application;
- Stays elastic after curing;
- Very good adhesion on many materials;
- Excellent resistance to many chemicals;
- Especially developed for concrete applications;
- Extremely flexible bonds.
Soudaflex 40FC has been designed for the following applications:
- All sealing and bonding applications in the building industry;
- Structural bonding in vibrating constructions;
- Laminating boards on walls, metals and other construction materials;
- Re-bonding panels in caravans, vans, etc.;
- Many woodworking and shopfitting applications.
Soudaflex 40FC comes in 310ml tubes in either black or white. It comes with a nozzle so it ready to use, straight out of the box.
|Temperature Resistance||-30°C to +90°C|
|Work Life||Up to 15min|