This clear acrylic adhesive is fast acting, clear and specifically formulated to bond acrylic to itself and other substrates.
WC102 is widely used in the Point of Sale and Sign Industries. As it is very thin it will "wick" into cracks and into pre-mated "L" and "T" sections when creating boxes or displays. Its main uses (or alternative names) include:
- POS, Point of Sale applications
- Sign manufacture
- Packaging and carton adhesive
- Acrylic panel adhesive
- Box manufacturer
- Acrylic to acrylic adhesive
- Caravan window repairs
- Acrylic weld cement
- Acrylic adhesive
- Caravan cracked window repair
- Acrylic contact adhesive
- Caravan window repair glue
- Acrylic repair glue or acrylic adhesive
- Cracked acrylic repair glue
- Acrylic glue
- Point of sale glue
- Point of sale display adhesive
- Plastic display glue
- Plastic display adhesive
- Plastic sign glue
- Perspex glue
- Perspex adhesive
- PVC glue
- PVC adhesive
This acrylic adhesive will evaporate very quickly and should leave no residue.
Ideal for use with
It is ideal for use with a syringe or fine dosing tip.
This adhesive has the following properties:
- Very Low Viscosity
- Fast Curing
This adhesive comes in several variations, these being:
Adhesive technical information
|Polymer Base||Methylene Chloride|
|Coverage||3-4 sq. m|
|Viscosity CPS||Water like|
|Coverage||6-8 m2 / litre approx.|
|Dilution Solvent||Not recommended|
How to use this adhesive
Note: Before bonding your materials, we recommend a preliminary compatibility test.
- Supplied ready for use, it is best applied by bottle or syringe with a suitable dosing tip.
- All surfaces to be adhered must be dry and free from grease. Degrease with a suitable degreaser.
- The adhesive is normally “wicked” into the joint. Ideally, a pressure of 80 kilos per square metre should be applied over the bonded area.
- Care should be taken to avoid excess adhesive outside the bonding area. The adhesive is very aggressive so any excess could cause smearing on the acrylic and should be soaked up with tissue or similar and not wiped. Wiping could result in smearing the surface of the acrylic quite badly.
- Large face-to-face surfaces will be a problem as the solvent has to evaporate. Too large an area may result in the adhesive inside the joint gradually eating into the substrate as it cannot evaporate.
- WC102 supplied in metal containers has a shelf life of 1 year if stored correctly.
- Store between 5°C and 25°C.
Acrylic Adhesive price
If you buy this Acrylic Adhesive in bulk it can cost from only £15.36 / tin.
Not sure if this Acrylic Adhesive is right for your requirements?
If you are not sure if this adhesive kit is correct for your requirements please contact us to discuss your requirements and we can point you in the right direction.