Apollo (A96) Aerosol Spray Adhesive 500ml has been developed specifically as a fast drying general purpose sprayable adhesive, suitable for bonding a wide range of materials, including wood, rubber, felt, foam, plastics, metal and cork. It is high strength, one component adhesive that offers the manufacturer many benefits.
These spray adhesives are suitable for bonding a wide range of materials, including; but, not limited to:
Benefits and features
This adhesive offers you many benefits. These include:
- Minimises task-time: spray application
- Extremely economical & efficient: excellent coverage and rapid application
- Ideal for manual application: hand applied aerosol application
- Extremely versatile: bonds a wide range of materials
- Peace of mind: high strength bond
|Application Temperature||5°C – 30°C|
|Temperature Resistance||-10°C to 50°C|
|Coverage||5m2 – 7m2 per litre|
|Open Time||10 minutes|
|Viscosity||100 CPS @ 20°C|
|Storage||5°C – 25°C|
Instructions for using the General Purpose Aerosol Spray Adhesive 500ml Cans – Apollo A96
- Ensure surfaces to be bonded and clean and free from grease and other contaminants.
- Apollo (A96) should be held approximately 6 to 9 inches from the substrate during application.
- For lightweight materials a one-way stick application will be sufficient. Apply the adhesive ensuring complete coverage of the surface to be bonded.
NB: For one-way stick applications the adhesive should be applied to the least porous substrate.
- For heavier materials or when a higher bond strength is required, a two-way stick application is recommended. Apply the adhesive ensuring complete coverage of both surfaces to be bonded.
- Allow the adhesive to become tacky before consolidating the two substrates. The time taken for this to occur will depend on environmental conditions and ambient temperature, but usually within the first minute.
- Consolidate the bond under pressure.
NB: To prevent the nozzle from blocking, invert the can and press the nozzle until the spray free from any adhesive.
Apollo (A96) contains an inflammable propellant, as a result; the product would be inflammable while being sprayed.
Apollo (A96) will still be combustible when it has dried.
Not sure if this General Purpose Adhesive is right for your requirements?
If you are not sure if this adhesive is correct for your requirements please contact us to discuss your requirements and we can point you in the right direction.