Contact Adhesive C2626 is a single-component brushable contact adhesive, suitable for a range of internal and external applications. It will bond all grades of timber and most plastics.
Contact Adhesive C2626 is extremely versatile and it is ideal for:
- Bonding decorative laminates to wood composites
- Hard furnishings
- Cotton-backed vinyl
- Most metals
- Professional and DIY hobbyist for general purposes
- Shop fitting
- Kitchen fitting
- General repairs
- Bonding all grades of timber and most plastics
This brush on contact adhesive has excellent heat-resistant adhesion properties
Immediate handling & long open time
The high initial bond-strength of C2626 allows the immediate handling of joined substrates, whilst its long open tack-time of up to 20 minutes gives the flexibility you need to allow for unforeseeable delays. This makes C2626 perfect for manual applications.
No equipment needed
It minimises cost and waste as this contact adhesive is perfect for manual applications. Consequently, there is no need for expensive specialist equipment to apply C2626 contact adhesive. It is quickly and easily applied - all you need is a brush, which helps to minimise costs.
C2626 contact adhesive also has a high viscosity, which ensures a mess-free, waste-free, non-drip application.
This contact glue is available in the following sizes:
Change based on variation
|Application Temperature||5°C - 30°C|
|Temperate Resistance||-30°C to 90°C|
|Tack Life||5 - 20 minutes|
|Storage information||5°C - 25°C|
Directions for Use
Ensure surfaces to be bonded are clean and free from grease and other contaminants.
- Condition materials to be bonded in the bonding environment overnight
- Stir C2626 before use
- Apply a thin, even coat of adhesive to the surfaces of both substrates using a short stiff brush
- Align the panel edges and bond under maximum pressure as soon as the surfaces become ‘touch dry’ (adhesive is glossy and no longer transfers to the knuckles)
- Laminates should be nip-rolled or platen-pressed for best results. If this is not possible, use a hard roller and go over the entire working surface with as much bodyweight as possible. Seams and edges should always receive extra pressure. If possible, sandwich the panel edge between wooden battens and use G-clamps
Contact adhesive price
If you buy this adhesive in bulk it can cost from only £60.98 / tin.
Not sure if this Contact adhesive is right for your requirements?
If you are not sure if this adhesive is correct for your requirements please contact us to discuss your requirements and we can point you in the right direction.